MASTER THE GAME
To master the game you need a masterful system. The MSI Enthusiast GAMING motherboards are honored with the suffix “M for Master” to cite its truly outstanding design, ready to guide you to the next level in gaming.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
Steel Armor technology is now also available for DDR4 Boost, offering better EMI-shielding and even better signal strength, for optimal memory performance.
UNIQUE SILVER DESIGN READY FOR ANYTHING
The TITANIUM motherboard is designed to provide gamers and overclockers something truly unique. Best-in-class features, technology and design ensure the best gaming and overclocking experience. Stunning looks, backed by the MSI Dragon, the TITANIUM motherboard is an engineering masterpiece tailored to perfection.
Titanium on the in- & outside. To deliver the best performance, this motherboard is designed with Titanium strengthened PCB and Titanium chokes
HEAVY PLATED HEATSINK DESIGN
Silver heavy played premium heatsinks make sure your system stays cool during even the longest overclocking or gaming sessions.
DEDICATED GAMING LAN WITH INTEL®
Experience a more fluid game with Intel® LAN. Intel® LAN is designed to deliver high performance when gaming, delivering more throughput than other solutions.
Intel® LAN is optimized for championship level online and LAN eSports by reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This way, your CPU can be used more effectively and you can enjoy more FPS when gaming.
GAMING OPTIMIZED BANDWITH MANAGEMENT
Dedicated to giving you the best online gaming experience with optimized traffic prioritization and low latency, MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games.
MSI GAMING LAN MANAGER
Featuring 15KV anti-surge protection to shield your network from lightning strikes and static electricity, LAN Protect is a LAN connector designed to give you the best networking experience. It's highlighted with a red LED inside the RJ45 connector to show its functionality.
REWARD YOUR EARS WITH STUDIO GRADE SOUND QUALITY
With Audio Boost 3, powered by Nahimic Sound Technology, we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 8-channel HD Audio or high impendance headphones and truly dominate the game.
Nahimic Audio Enhancer
Nahimic audio software offers high definition sound technology which boosts the audio and voice performance of your gaming computer. Enjoy an immersive virtual 7.1 sound over your standard stereo equipment!
11 levels of 1-second overclocking with Game Boost!
Need more FPS? Need more CPU and memory power? With Game Boost’ one-second overclocking option we're giving you even more performance. Just turn the dial and your PC gets another adrenalin shot. With Game Boost going up to 11, a performance increase up to 5GHz is possible!
Gaming Hotkey enables more functionality using your own keyboard. Simply assign functions to any key and launch your favorite games, load overclocking profiles or do real-time overclocking with the push of a single button. The possibilities are endless!
2X FASTER MSI USB 3.1 GEN2
Transfer your favorite games, music and movies over USB faster than ever. USB 3.1 Gen2 enables lightning-fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
Type-C with reversible design
Get all the performance benefits from USB 3.1 Gen2 combined with the convenience of the USB Type-C connector. This reversible connector allows for effortless connecting of USB devices.
FRONT USB TYPE-C
FRONT USB TYPE-C is compatible with next generation PC chassis, perfect for the latest smartphones and great for next generation mobile storage devices, the X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM is world’s first motherboard to feature front USB 3.1 Type-C.
With MSI Super Charger you can deliver more power than regular USB chargers to your smartphone, tablet, USB game controller or portable console. You can quickly charge these devices when you're not gaming on your PC, eliminating the need for wall power sockets.
USB 3.1 Gen1 signal integrity suffers with longer cables. The special USB 3.1 Gen1 Redrivers connected to the internal USB 3.1 Gen1 ports on MSI motherboards, enable you to use longer USB 3.1 Gen1 cables, especially in larger chassis.
FRONT USB 3.1 Gen1
With a cleverly placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports at the rear.
DOUBLE ESD PROTECTION
The front USB 3.1 Gen1 ports on MSI motherboards are protected by a set of protective ICs to prevent damage caused by Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) from plugging/unplugging USB devices.
FAST STORAGE WITH SATA EXPRESS
SATA Express offers a solution in high speed storage through PCI-Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs up to 16 Gb/s.
TURBO M.2 STEEL ARMOR
Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Exclusive Steel Armor provides best signal quality. Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games.
Turbo U.2 On Board
Turbo U.2 connector delivers performance up to 32 Gb/s and allows support for next gen 2.5-inch SSDs using the U.2 connector.
Where Great Material Turns into Truly Unique Motherboard Design
Titanium alloys are used in the latest spacecraft technology and military equipment. Offering extreme strength, lightweight and the ability to withstand high temperatures it’s perfect to use on motherboards. TITANIUM motherboards’ extreme performance and their outstanding reliability is highlighted by its truly unique silver look and feel.
Thanks to the OC Engine, MSI motherboards support more flexible BCLK adjustments, from 100 / 125 / 167 MHz straps. Using these straps opens doors to achieve the absolute maximum in overclock. All MSI X99 motherboards come with the next generation Clock Generator offering even lower jitter and power consumption resulting in even higher stability under extreme conditions.
Get ready to enjoy the best gaming experience with MSI & SteelSeries!
Enthusiast gaming gear brand SteelSeries has officially approved MSI GAMING motherboards as ‘SteelSeries Certified (SSC)’. This certification is based on the performance demands and stability of MSI GAMING motherboards and SteelSeries products. Your SteelSeries headset, mouse and other top quality gaming gear works best on MSI GAMING motherboards.
Our GAMING motherboards are tested in our gaming lab, internet cafes and together with the world’s best eSports players to make sure you get top performance and reliability in the world’s most popular games. Through 24-hour on- and offline game testing, MSI ensures the onboard network configuration, audio reception and FPS performance are tested and tuned to perfection for you to enjoy the best possible gameplay experience.
OPTIMIZED FOR MULTIPLE GRAPHICS CARDS
SLI /CROSSFIRE SUPPORT
This motherboard supports SLI / CrossFire. Optimal PCI-Express slot placement allows for better fitting and airflow.
That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping from your screen when running an NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
THE ALL NEW, AWARD-WINNING CLICK BIOS 5
Explore the greatly improved, award-winning CLICK BIOS 5 and use it to tune your system to maximum performance to get the most out of your games. MSI CLICK BIOS 5 is the next generation UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 10.
Control your system in two modes: EZ mode, for the most used settings and functions. Advanced mode for more detailed settings and fine-tuning options to boost your system’s performance.
Easy BIOS recovery
Run into trouble after updating your BIOS? Simply flash an old version back and continue gaming within minutes using BIOS Flashback+. You can even use BIOS Flashback+ without the CPU, memory or graphics card!
GAMING DEVICE PORT
MSI Gaming Device Port is optimized to deliver the best connectivity for high end gaming mice to fully utilize its speed. You can customize your mouse’ DPI to change accuracy and program macro combinations using the easy to use Mouse Master software to perform multiple commands with just one click.
• Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket
• Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0*
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
• Intel® X99 Chipset
• 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB*
- Supports DDR4 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2200(OC)/ 2133 MHz
• Quad channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Supports RDIMM 1Rx8 memory module (Operates in non- ECC mode)
* Hyper DIMM support depends on the individual CPU physical characteristics
* For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com
• 5 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (PCI_E1~PCI_E4 & PCI_E6*), support up to 4-way mode.
- 1-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x0/x0
- 2-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x16/x0**, x16/x0/x0/x8/x0***
- 3-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x16/x8** x8/x8/x0/x8/x0***
- 4-way mode: x8/x8/x0/x16/x8**, x8/x8/x0/x8/x4***
• 1x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot (PCI_E5)
* PCI_E6 slot, U.2 port and M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 share the same bandwidth. Please refer to page 33 for PCIe bandwidth tables.
** For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
*** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
• Supports 4-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
• Supports 4-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• Intel® X99 Chipset
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports from SATAe port)
• 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
• 1 x U.2 port*
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage
• 1 x SATAe port (compatible with 2 SATA ports)**
- Supports up to PCIe 2.0x2
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology***
*The U.2 port will be unavailable when installing the PCIe device in PCI_E6 slot.
** SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA.
• Intel® X99 Chipset
• SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
• SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
• ASMedia® ASM1142 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the board)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal JUSB4 connector.
• VIA® VL805 Chipset
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports on the back panel
• Intel® X99 Chipset
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 1 internal Type-C port on the board, 2 ports available through the internal JUSB3 connector)
- 7 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
WLAN & Bluetooth
• Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth® expansion module with Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 chip
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) up to 867 Mbps speed.
- Supports Dual Mode Bluetooth® 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, BLE, 4.2
• 1 x Intel® I218-V Gigabit LAN controller
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x flat 4-pin ATX 12V power connector*
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C port
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector
- 2 x 4-pin OPT fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x RGB LED connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x OC retry button
- 1 x OC force enter BIOS button
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
* Provides additional power to PCIe x16 slots
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x BIOS FLASHBACK+ port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
• 12.0 in. x 10.7 in. (30.5 cm x 27.2 cm)
• ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes