ASUS Prime X470-Pro provides the solid foundation needed for your initial build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies such as automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. Build smart, easy and affordably, with ASUS Prime X470-Pro.
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. One click takes care of complex tuning, dynamically optimizing essential aspects of the system to provide overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
Fans stay whisper-quiet with everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
CPU : AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X | DRAM: KINGSTON-DDR4 2666-8G*2| Power: Corsair RM850i | Water-cooling: Corsair H110i
Make your memory faster
Featuring an array of trace layout tweaks that improve memory stability, Prime X470-Pro provides a potent foundation for your build. With comprehensive support for the full gamut of Ryzen memory configurations – from entry-level to performance-oriented — Prime X470-Pro is a versatile all-rounder that can work or play.
Cooler by design
Prime X470-Pro features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Outshine the competition
Prime X470-Pro features ASUS Aura RGB for illumination that's aesthetic or informative. The choice is yours. ASUS Aura software offers control over hundreds of colors and dozens of effects. Use it to control built-in LEDs or LED strips and other Aura Sync-compatible gear connected to the onboard headers. Create a glow to match your environment, or have the LEDs react to changes in CPU temperature.
Keep your SSD cooler
Prime X470-Pro has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C — and that means optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
Protect your graphics card investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controllable graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes will help you quickly find your way, quickly and easily.
Designed for easy setup, EZ Mode presents all the vital settings and stats on a single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop simplicity, and one-click convenience to apply important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.
When you're ready to take a deeper dive into the configuration of your gaming rig, Advanced Mode grants total control. Each section is intuitively organized, and a built-in search feature makes it easy to find the option you need. Tweak cooling parameters, save profiles, apply overclocks, and unleash the full potential of your 2nd Generation Ryzen processor.
Speed up with onboard M.2 - up to 32Gbps
With x4 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
Native M.2/NVMe PCIe RAID
With X470-Pro you're free to join the storage fast lane and build a RAID 0 array using two PCIe drives to experience accelerated data transfers.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 front-panel connector
Prime X470-Pro's front panel USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector is ready for next-gen PC cases and devices.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
Ultimate-speed 10Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen 2 onboard
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A™, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps — twice as fast as standard USB 3.1 Gen 1.
More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences
Prime X470-Pro features the very latest Intel Ethernet. Intel's LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
Realtek codec and unique design features for pristine, powerful audio
Prime X470-Pro utilizes a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek — the Realtek S1220A. It also features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 113dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality. Additionally, a new impedance-sensing circuit automatically adjusts gain to ensure the optimal volume range for your headphones.
Crystal Sound 3
Flawless audio that immerses you in the game
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate layer for left and right tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Capable of driving high-impedance headphones, without rolling-off high or low frequencies.
Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
AMD X470 chipset
The AMD X470 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A S-series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations including NVDIA SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™. It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and eight 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ VEGA Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation / 7th Generation A- Series / Athlon X4 Processors
The high-performance Ryzen™ processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)
- Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
Audio Feature :
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- EMI protection cover to prevent electrical noise to affect the amplifier quality
- Whole system optimization with a single click! 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo App together, providing better CPU performance, efficient power saving, precise digital power control, whole system cooling and even tailor your own app usages.
- Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
ASUS TPU :
- Auto Tuning
- Aura Lighting Control
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Turbo LAN
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
- featuring system performance tuning for selected applications
Back I/O Ports
Internal I/O Ports
*1 The PCIe x16_3 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_1 and PCIe x1_3
*2 The M.2_2 socket shares PCIe clock with PCIe x1_1. When PCIe x1_1 or PCIe x1_3 is occupied, the M.2_2 socket can only support SATA mode.
*3 Windows 7 64-bit is only supported when using AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation / 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon X4 Processors.