ROG Strix B450 Gaming series provides a feature set distilled from the high-end ROG Strix X470 Gaming series that gives you all the essentials for a well-balanced build. With comprehensive cooling options, dual PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots and AMD StoreMI support for incredible storage speeds, improved DDR4 memory stability and much more, ROG Strix B450 Gaming delivers the performance you need with room to focus your budget on accompanying hardware. The motherboard also offers rich customization options with lighting synchronization as well as guided performance tuning and optimization via intuitive ROG software that makes it easy for experienced and first-time system builders alike to create a gaming system that really stands out.
SOLID HARDWARE SPECS FOR GAMING AND MORE
With ample power to fuel Ryzen's cores, plus cooling, storage and connectivity options for a range of hardware, the ROG Strix B450-E Gaming motherboard has everything you need to build on a budget or load up with high-performance components to game in the big leagues.
DESIGN, CUSTOMIZATION, AND SETUP
A host of design touches, customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix B450-E Gaming wonderfully easy.
TUNE YOUR RIG THE WAY YOU WANT
The ROG Strix B450-E Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities crafted for all skill levels, making first-time setup, tuning, and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.
THE POWER OF AMD
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
The AMD Ryzen™ processor is based on the innovative Zen core architecture and features up to eight cores and Radeon™ Vega integrated graphics. Together with dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes, these AMD AM4-socket processors deliver superb computing performance.
AMD B450 chipset
The AMD B450 chipset delivers high performance and flexibility with the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors. It also offers AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology and provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Supports HDMI 2.0b with maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
Wireless Data Network
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *5
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
ROG Exclusive Features
- RAMCache III
- GameFirst V
- Whole system optimization with a single click! 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo App together, providing better CPU performance, efficient power saving, precise digital power control, whole system cooling and even tailor your own app usages.
- Auto Tuning, TurboV, GPU Boost
- Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.1/3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Highly Durable Components
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Armoury Crate
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- featuring system performance tuning for selected applications
Back I/O Ports
Internal I/O Ports
*1 PCIe x16_3 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_2 and PCIe x1_3.
*2 Support StoreMI and NVMe RAID
*3 When the M.2_1 Socket 3 is operating in SATA or PCIE mode, SATA6G_5/6 ports will be disabled.
*4 When the M.2_2 is occupied by M.2 device, PCIe x16_1 will run at x8 mode.
*5 *Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
*6 *Windows 7 64-bit is only supported when using AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors