Intel Z390 mATX gaming motherboard with OptiMem II, Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 4266+ MHz support, 32Gbps M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, and native USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
SETUP AND CONFIGURATION
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want, even for first-time builders. With simplified CPU and memory overclocking to optimize and boost performance, intelligent cooling controls for better system stability, and helpful troubleshooting tools to get you up and running quickly if you encounter problems, TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
GAMING PERFORMANCE AND ASTHETIC CUSTOMIZATION
TUF Gaming Z390 provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, immersive audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create the perfect gaming atmosphere.
Intel CPU and Chipset features
intel chipset H370 inside
INTEL Z390 CHIPSET
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
supports intel core inside
READY FOR SOCKET 1151 FOR 9TH / 8TH GEN INTEL® CORE™, PENTIUM® GOLD AND CELERON® PROCESSORS
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
* For 2 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_2 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
*For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
Wireless Data Network
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- ASUS SafeSlot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- PC Cleaner
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
Back I/O Ports
Internal I/O Ports
*1 For DRAM compatibility and performance, please use A2 slot for priority 1.
*2 Hyper M.2 X16 series card is sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
*3 The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_2 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.