Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
Reliability You Can Trust
GIGABYTE NVMe SSDs possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF* of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 300TBW
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Up to 1700 MB/s
Up to 1100 MB/s
Up to 180k
Up to 250k
80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Avg. read : 2.6W ; Write : 2.4W
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by
models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.