Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
H510 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
Support for up to 2 displays at the same time
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
Internal I/O Connectors
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.